Take a look at our flyer we’re passing out in Austin, TX this year during SXSW!
Here’s a little explanation behind each of our “Major Keys” to success:
- Create a profile on WorldArts.com: You have to create an artist profile in order to apply to all the cool opportunities we offer for artists! All you have to do is create a username and password, upload an original song or video, and apply to the opportunities! Sign up here.
- Apply to Nic Harcourt’s series “Transmissions” (Icon Alert!): We’ve partnered with Nic Harcourt (former Music Director of KCRW & host of Guitar Center Sessions) to bring you an exclusive look at a mix of successful & emerging artists in the scene. Each episode launches bi-monthly on WorldArts.com/Transmissions and consists of 3 performance videos & an intervoew filmed at the WorldArts Studio. You can watch the Lucinda Williams, Silversun Pickups, Chicano Batman, and Freedom Fry episodes here! The 13th episode of Transmissions will be selected from the opportunity submissions on our platform. This opportunity opens Monday March 14th on WorldArts.com – be sure to enter for your chance to be featured on the very last episode!
- Get more fan luv: WorldArts is one of the first online AND offline platforms for independent artists. Not only does our website allow artists to create unique contests for their fans, but our state-of-the-art venue allows us to host private events, intimate shows, invite only showcases, listening parties, Periscope sessions, networking activities, and foster a creative community for our musicians. If you are interested in hosting your own event at the WorldArts Studio, please email email@example.com. If you would like to participate in our Periscope sessions apply here!
- Connect with Industry Pros: Through amazing opportunities such as the Desmond Child Master Songwriting Class, or the MUSEXPO opportunity with A&R Worldwide, artists have access to some of the most legendary and influential people in the music industry. Desmond Child has written some of the greatest hit songs such as “Livin’ On A Prayer” for Bon Jovi, and for artists such as Kelly Clarkson, Selena Gomez, and Carrie Underwood. MUSEXPO’s event in Hollywood gives artists access to labels, booking agents, radio stations, and brands all in one place & has launched the careers of many artists including Katy Perry.
- Headline your own WorldArts Showcase: The WorldArts Showcase held at our very own sound stage in Culver City, is an amazing event for emerging artists. The night consists of an invite only crowd of fans and music pros, food & drinks, and most importantly great live music. There is no better way to listen to music than to EXPERIENCE it. See for yourself by watching the video below ft. our opportunity winners Vanessa Campagna and Johnny Ashby. You could be our next headliner or opener by applying here!
They don’t want you to sign up at WorldArts.com
So you sign up at WorldArts.com and WIN MORE.