Justin Bieber’s public image has definitely gone down in recent years. Now Bieber has
to be wary of an entire country.
An Argentine judge has ordered that Bieber be arrested
if he sets foot in Argentina.
* The backup image section of this tag has been generated for use on a
* non-SSL page. If this tag is to be placed on an SSL page, change the
* This noscript section of this tag only shows image banners. There
* is no width or height in these banners, so if you want these tags to
* allocate space for the ad before it shows, you will need to add this
* information to the tag.
* If you do not want to deal with the intricities of the noscript
* section, delete the tag (from … to ). On
* average, the noscript tag is called from less than 1% of internet
Why? Because back in 2013 Bieber sent his bodyguards
after a photographer, Diego Pensoa, who was taking pictures of
him. Pensoa says the bodyguards attacked him.
Bieber was called for questioning but never showed up.
Personally, I’m pretty surprised that so many paparazzi file
lawsuits after getting roughed up. Do they think entitled
celebrities are going to tolerate being followed?
Nina Ulloa covers breaking news, tech, and
Monday, April 13, 2015
what is an “entitled celebrity” ? entitled to what ?
freedom from laws ?