ShowClix is an event ticketing platform that has
been used by The Tonight Show With Jimmy Fallon, MOMA, and New
York Comic Con. The company has 10,000 customers and has sold
over 17 million tickets.
The platform is launching Agent, a new feature
the company is calling a “digital assistant”. Event organizers
can use Agent to set rules and automate tasks.
* The backup image section of this tag has been generated for use on a
* non-SSL page. If this tag is to be placed on an SSL page, change the
* This noscript section of this tag only shows image banners. There
* is no width or height in these banners, so if you want these tags to
* allocate space for the ad before it shows, you will need to add this
* information to the tag.
* If you do not want to deal with the intricities of the noscript
* section, delete the tag (from … to ). On
* average, the noscript tag is called from less than 1% of internet
For example, Agent can text your team after guests have
checked in to your event, it can send out a tweet when your
event is almost sold out, and can alert you when there’s a
spike in sales.
Agent’s features are pretty basic at the moment. It would be
cool to see ShowClix partner with a service like x.ai, a digital assistant
that can schedule meetings.
Nina Ulloa covers breaking news, tech, and