A while ago we wrote an article on Facebook’s new video sharing platform. Almost guaranteed to be a success and a unique platform to help artists reach out to their fans, family, and friends, you want to make sure you’re get the most out of this new tool. Read Music 3.0’s quick, simple 7 steps to help you publish a successful Facebook video.
“1. Schedule your videos so the most fans see it and the content stays fresh.
2. Set expiration dates to help with any licensing restrictions.
3. Add captions to tell your story without sound, since many viewers watch the video with the audio turned off.
4. Edit and manage your videos with Facebook’s video library tools.
5. Take advantage of Facebook’s embedded video player to be able to embed them on other platforms.
6. Utilize secret videos that must be accessed through a dedicated URL so they’re only available to fans.
7. Track your metrics, especially your top videos, engagement and retention graphs.
Facebook videos allow you to reach more of your audience without have to pay for the privilege, so they’re a powerful way in extending your brand and growing your audience.”
Although they’re small, remember everything can help. Don’t ignore this little tips, it might help you more than you think.