Why is it that Michael Jackson child sex cases always seemed to
get pushed under the rug? It could be because Jackson allegedly
paid $200 million to keep victims quiet.
Lawyers for Wade Robson and James Safechuck say as many as 20
victims were paid off. Both Robson and Safechuck says
Jackson sexually abused them when they were children. A judge
is deciding whether they can bring this information to court
for the first time.
* The backup image section of this tag has been generated for use on a
* non-SSL page. If this tag is to be placed on an SSL page, change the
* This noscript section of this tag only shows image banners. There
* is no width or height in these banners, so if you want these tags to
* allocate space for the ad before it shows, you will need to add this
* information to the tag.
* If you do not want to deal with the intricities of the noscript
* section, delete the tag (from … to ). On
* average, the noscript tag is called from less than 1% of internet
Safechuck says the abuse happened when he was nine, and
that Jackson paid his father $1 million. He also says
Jackson held a secret wedding ceremony and he was the child
Robson says he was seven when Jackson began molesting
him. He also says he shared a bed with the pop star
for a year.
Robson previously said Jackson didn’t molest him, but now he
says he was living in denial. A maid also says she walked
in on Jackson abusing Robson.
Nina Ulloa covers breaking news, tech, and