As streaming goes up, paid downloads go down.
Everyone from Jay Z to Apple is trying to cash in on this shift.
And Google thinks they need three different streaming services…
* The backup image section of this tag has been generated for use on a
* non-SSL page. If this tag is to be placed on an SSL page, change the
* This noscript section of this tag only shows image banners. There
* is no width or height in these banners, so if you want these tags to
* allocate space for the ad before it shows, you will need to add this
* information to the tag.
* If you do not want to deal with the intricities of the noscript
* section, delete the tag (from … to ). On
* average, the noscript tag is called from less than 1% of internet
What about banks, do they need their own streaming
Brazil’s Banco Bradesco thinks their credit card customers need
their own music streaming service. Universal Music Group
agrees, and has partnered with the bank to launch Bradesco
Bradesco Music will be available on computers and mobile
devices, offering over 500,000 songs and 50,000 HD videos.
The service will cost R$4.90 ($1.57 USD) a
Nina Ulloa covers breaking news, tech, and more: @nine_u
Photo by Alan Turkis on Flickr used with the Creative