Marcus Miller has been elected to the
ASCAP Board of Directors. Paul
Williams and 22 other board members were re-elected.
* The backup image section of this tag has been generated for use on a
* non-SSL page. If this tag is to be placed on an SSL page, change the
* This noscript section of this tag only shows image banners. There
* is no width or height in these banners, so if you want these tags to
* allocate space for the ad before it shows, you will need to add this
* information to the tag.
* If you do not want to deal with the intricities of the noscript
* section, delete the tag (from … to ). On
* average, the noscript tag is called from less than 1% of internet
Lynne McDowell will leave her
position as Head of PR at BPI at the
end of the month. McDowell will be forming her own PR
company. She will continue to consult for BPI.
Jonathan Hecht recently
launched Venn Arts, a creative music
licensing company. Hecht is a music supervisor that
has previously worked at EMI Music, Sony Music, Red Light
Management, and Free People, among others.
Ethan Kaplan has been hired as SVP
and GM of Music at Gracenote.
Kaplan co-founded the recently closed Live
Nina Ulloa covers breaking news, tech, and more: @nine_u