Apple’s new streaming service is very close to launching. The
service is expected to launch with iOS 9. The announcement will
most likely take place at Apple’s WWDC in June.
The company is already making some changes to their music
software to prepare for the upcoming launch. The Music
app has been updated in iOS 8.4, which has just gone into
* The backup image section of this tag has been generated for use on a
* non-SSL page. If this tag is to be placed on an SSL page, change the
* This noscript section of this tag only shows image banners. There
* is no width or height in these banners, so if you want these tags to
* allocate space for the ad before it shows, you will need to add this
* information to the tag.
* If you do not want to deal with the intricities of the noscript
* section, delete the tag (from … to ). On
* average, the noscript tag is called from less than 1% of internet
The Music app has received a visual update and a “Recently
Added” section has been added to the home screen.
iTunes Radio now has better integration with the rest of the
The search feature includes both “My Music” and “iTunes Radio”.
You can easily add an iTunes Radio track to your Wishlist or
purchase the track in the iTunes Store.
This video from DetroitBORG has a good rundown of the new
Nina Ulloa covers breaking news, tech, and
Tuesday, April 14, 2015
“Very close to launching”
yeah wake me up when they actually complete their licensing