TIDAL’s exclusives don’t seem to be working perfectly.
Madonna’s “TIDAL exclusive” behind-the-scenes video keeps
getting re-uploaded to YouTube. On the other hand, I wasn’t
able to find a non-muted YouTube video of Rihanna’s exclusive
“American Oxygen” video.
* The backup image section of this tag has been generated for use on a
* non-SSL page. If this tag is to be placed on an SSL page, change the
* This noscript section of this tag only shows image banners. There
* is no width or height in these banners, so if you want these tags to
* allocate space for the ad before it shows, you will need to add this
* information to the tag.
* If you do not want to deal with the intricities of the noscript
* section, delete the tag (from … to ). On
* average, the noscript tag is called from less than 1% of internet
Apple is adopting a similar strategy to TIDAL.
According to Bloomberg, Apple has asked Florence and the
Machine and over a dozen other artists for exclusives. They’ve
also asked Taylor Swift and other artists about partnerships.
Apple’s new streaming service will cost $9.99 a
month for individuals and $14.99 a month for families.
Nina Ulloa covers breaking news, tech, and