Three A2IM Board of Director seats are opening up this
year. As usual, an election will be held to find
The expiring seats belong to Cathy Bauer of
Secretly Label Group/SC Distribution,
Louis Posen of Hopeless, and
Christopher Scully of
Senior management executives from A2IM label member companies
are invited to run for a seat, as long as the company is in
good standing. You can also nominate other members.
So what does a board member do?
* The backup image section of this tag has been generated for use on a
* non-SSL page. If this tag is to be placed on an SSL page, change the
* This noscript section of this tag only shows image banners. There
* is no width or height in these banners, so if you want these tags to
* allocate space for the ad before it shows, you will need to add this
* information to the tag.
* If you do not want to deal with the intricities of the noscript
* section, delete the tag (from … to ). On
* average, the noscript tag is called from less than 1% of internet
Board members meet in person or by phone 11 times a year. The
board helps decide on the activities and direction of the
organization, and they provide guidance to A2IM. Board
members can also join specific committees and projects.
A term lasts for three years, and members have to wait one
year before running for a seat again
Each label member company will submit one vote in an upcoming
secret online election.
The deadline to nominate is Friday, April 17th at 9PM
EDT. Email A2IM VP Molly Neuman to submit your
nomination. Include a short description of the nominee, the
label the nominee represents, and the issues the nominee will
Nina Ulloa covers breaking news, tech, and
Photo by Vox Efx on Flickr used with the Creative